1. Website presentationIn accordance with Law No. 2004-2005 of June 21, 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy, our website has been made available to the public on all media concerning the world of the horse.
The site mediatheque.ifce.fr belongs to the French Institute of Horse and Riding (Ifce), whose registered office is located at the following address: BP 207 - Terrefort, 49411 SAUMUR Cedex, FRANCE.
Mr Jean Céazrd, General Director of Ifce, is responsible for the publication, whose e-mail address is: email@example.com
The webmaster, Mrs. Marion Renault, is responsible for the administration of the site, whose e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
The legal notices on this website have been generated and offered by the web communication agency G7design, located at 11 rue Parmentier in Nice, and written by Alexandre Montenon, of the agency redacteur-contenu-web.com.
2. Terms of website and offered servicesUsing our website mediatheque.ifce.fr, you fully agree to the general terms of service specified in our legal notices. Accessible to all types of visitors, it is important to specify however that an interruption for maintenance of the website can be decided by the French Institute of Horse and Riding. The dates and times of interruptions will however be specified in advance to the users.
3. Products and services offered by mediatheque.ifce.frThe site aims to inform its users about the world of the horse. As a simple web hosting provider, it can not be held liable for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the documents posted online.
4. Contractual restrictionsThe information transcribed on our website mediatheque.ifce.fr is the subject of qualitative approaches, with a view to ensuring their reliability. However, we shall not be liable for any technical inaccuracies in our explanations.
If you notice a mistake, do not hesitate to let us know by mail to mediatheque.ifce.fr
Links related directly or indirectly to our website mediatheque.ifce.fr are not under the control of Ifce. Therefore, we can not verify the accuracy of the information on these other websites.
5. Intellectual property and website contentThe editorial content of the website mediatheque.ifce.fr belongs exclusively to the French Institute of Horse and Riding. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by Article L.335-2 of the French Code of Intellectual Property, with a penalty of 2 years imprisonment and a fine of 150 000 €.
The site mediatheque.ifce.fr can not be questioned in case of offensive, racist, defamatory or pornographic language. Ifce reserves the right to remove without any notice content contrary to the values of the institution or the legislation applicable in France.
By browsing the site mediatheque.ifce.fr, the user also accepts the possible installation of cookies on his computer.
6. Personal data, respect for your privacy and your libertiesAny information collected on the web site mediatheque.ifce.fr is done within the needs related to our platform use.
The French Horse and Riding Institute undertakes not to cede any information concerning users of the website, in any way whatsoever (sale, exchange, loan, rental, donation).
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" of 6 January 1978 amended in 2004, the user has the right to access and rectify information concerning him, a right which he can exercise at any time by sending an e-mail to mediatheque.ifce.fr, or by making its request by mail, to the following address: IFCE - BP 207 - Terrefort, 49411 SAUMUR Cedex.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.